Domain Groups are a way for you to organize the verified domains in Agari. You can manage user permissions, create reports, and filter UIs based on different Domain Groups.
By default, you will already see System Domain Groups configured. System Domain Groups are defined by Agari and dynamically populated with domains based on certain properties. For example, the "Reject Policy" group will contain all domains in your organization with a DMARC reject policy. When Agari discovers a DMARC reject policy for one of your domains, that domain will automatically become a part of the "Reject Policy" group. You do not need to do anything to add or remove domains from this group.
In order to create new custom domain groups, go to Configure > Manage Domains page:
To create a new Custom Domain Group:
- Click Add New Domain Groups from your Custom Domain Groups list.
- Enter the name of your new domain group and click Enter to save.
- Once created, select domains to add from an existing group.
- Use the Add to Domain Group button to add selected domains to your New Custom Domain Group.
Want to delete a Custom Group?
- Hover over the Custom Domain Group that you no longer want to use.
- Click on the trash can icon to remove the group.
- Confirm that you wish for that group to be removed from Agari.
Please note: once a Custom Domain Group is deleted, it can not be recovered.