There may be a time that comes where you no longer need a domain listed in the Brand Protection (BP) portal. To remove the domain, you only need to follow these steps:
- Go to Configure > Manage Domains.
- Once you are on the Manage Your Domains page, you can then Search for the domain(s) you no longer need.
For this example, I have a group of domains I no longer need: abc25.com.
- When you find the domains, select the checkboxes on the left-hand side of the domains you want to delete.
- Click the trashcan icon .
- Select "Delete selected domains entirely from Brand Protection".
- You will see a pop-up window asking for confirmation of this change. Click Continue. Now the selected domains have been deleted from the system.