Custom Senders can be used to organize senders or servers that aren’t part of Agari’s Well-Known Senders. Agari currently has over 200 WKS. You can use custom senders as filters in various views and reports. (For example, you could classify servers you own within your infrastructure as custom sender.)
To create a new custom sender:
- Click Add New Sender on the left side under Custom Senders.
- Enter the Name of your new Custom Sender and click Save.
- Once created, select IPs/Ranges to add from the Unassigned group.
To delete a Custom Sender:
- Hover over the custom sender that you no longer want to use.
- Click the trashcan to delete the custom sender.
- Confirm that you wish for that custom sender to be removed from Agari.