From time to time you may have a question or need to request assistance from our support team. Following the best practice guidelines below will ensure your ticket will be handled as efficiently as possible.
You can submit case information to Agari Technical Support using the contact details on the "How to access Agari Support" page here: How to access Agari Support – Agari Customer Success
What to include:
- Steps to reproduce
- URL of the page in question
- URL of the message, search query or message_id
- You can get the direct URL of the message by clicking on the link icon on the message details in the top right
- Expected Result
- Raw original message file ( .eml or .msg file ) ( not a forward )
What NOT to include:
- If emailing support, do NOT attach bad attachments, forward phishing email, or bad links in the body of the message. They can get caught in our email protection system and may not be received. Please either submit cases via the portal or zip these files up and attach the zip.
Please Note: When submitting phishing emails do not forward the message to Agari as it could get caught in our spam/phish filter. Please save a copy of the .eml or .msg file and attach it to the case.
Please Note: The first time you create a support case you will receive an email asking you to verify your account.